- Richard Kadrey, Kill the Dead (via wordsnquotes)
I don’t want you to be a season; I want to watch your hair dance in the summer breeze, have your hands in my pockets in the winter, catch the autumn leaves and smell the daisies.
I fell in love with you at the wrong time and in that short time, you’ve left a deep enough mark for me to wait because I just can’t imagine how much more amazing this love would be when the right time comes around, and it will.
Wait for me because I am want for nothing other than you.
I want a boyfriend so I can spoil him
This makes me so sad
Thats fucking true
- Thich Nhat Hanh (via thecalminside)
I think it’s love when you have the utmost respect for one another & could never imagine hurting them in any way because you recognize their soul and their intentions
late night thoughts…
- note to self (via bl-ossomed)
- I wish someone had told me this when I was hurting, y.g. (via fearlessknightsandfairytales)
- Lao Tzu (via thecalminside)
- Elie Wiesel, Dawn (via ipretenditsabeer)
- David Levithan (via ipretenditsabeer)