You must learn her.
You must know the reason why she is silent. You must trace her weakest spots. You must write to her. You must remind her that you are there. You must know how long it takes for her to give up. You must be there to hold her when she is about to.
You must love her because many have tried and failed. And she wants to know that she is worthy to be loved, that she is worthy to be kept.
And, this is how you keep her."
- Junot Diaz- This is How you Lose Her (via creatingaquietmind)
1. People can be selfish about things like water bottles and the blankets and the last piece of pizza.
2. Some people view being honest and vulnerable as weak and will use that against you.
3. Holding hands in public is only nice when the other person likes doing it.
4. Love is sometimes a lie, but you may never know until you’ve been left behind for the last time.
5. A heart can break a million times in a year and still get up again and try again, even if it shouldn’t.
6. There is nothing wrong with: wanting something more; needing something different; craving something the other person can’t and won’t give you.
7. I am special.
8. I am special and it isn’t my fault that I am no longer special to you."
Kristen Fiore // 8 Things I Learned From Loving You:
Top 12 Sappy Things I Wrote in 2013 - #9
- Kurt Vonnegut, Cat’s Cradle (via introspectivepoet)
hold on to the thread the currents will shift guide me towards you know something’s left and we’re all allowed to dream #destress #ineedadrinkorfifty #amfplease (at Thornhill Broome Beach)
"dope lyrics is the only thing I along now I get the job done I pit the ‘Kane down it’s no Biggie I’m just the long now" #jayz #hiphop #obey
#what #maybeishouldstartpacking #india #canitakemydog #willihavechillicheesefries #comebackwithareddotonmyforehead #biotechnologyinindia #csuci #hashtaghashtag
- AnnaSophia Robb, The Carrie Diaries (via collapsed)